A Florida woman name (Jasmine Tridevil) figured out that there is actually only one satisfactory cause to dig up a 3rd boob to buck customary attractiveness standards and deliberately make yourself ugly to men.
"I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men," Tridevil said on a recent radio broadcast. "Because I don’t want to date anymore."
Jasmine Tridevil third boob

Jasmine Tridevil Siad

The twenty-one year old massage psychoanalyst claims she had to request over fifty powerful doctors to do the surgery, which concerned taking skin tissue from her stomach and adding a silicon implant. She also got an areola tattooed on. The procedure cost $20,000, and Jasmine Tridevil allegedly had to sign an NDA so could not disclose what doctor performed it.

Jasmine Tridevil said that majority men most love boobs I am not completely certain getting another one is the best ever route to unpleasantness but her attempted commitment to masonry is admirable. In the meantime, the pictures look kinda shopped; as a result I am actually eager this is not some sort of viral marketing scheme for American Horror Story.
 
Top .... ....